When it comes to flying this is the top of the food chain. And I have flown Asiana business class and Korean Air first class, two other carriers highly rated for their customer service and comfort. Value wise, it's a dream to fly economy on Singapore Airlines with their updated, comfortable planes with entertainment consoles and superior customer service. They are always ahead of the curve in thinking about the customer and improving the flight experience and was one of the first carriers to offer in flight entertainment consoles in economy class. Singapore Airlines also has competitive rates for the route I usually fly and for everything you get is definitely the best value. Everything good you hear about this airline is true and I only wish more airlines would model themselves after Singapore Airlines
One of the best airlines! Seat were very comfortable. Great personal entertainment! Great service! Friendly staff! We can't possibly think of anything bad about this airline. Price can be more expensive than others but it's definitely worth every penny.
55 E 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
Neighborhood: Midtown East
(212) 644-8801
No comments:
Post a Comment